From the UK and the rest of Europe:
If you’re a UK taxpayer, filling out the Gift Aid declaration means you let Firefly International reclaim tax on the donation, increasing its value to the charity by about 20%! You can do this by ticking a box if you are donating through JustGiving but if you’re making a donation another way then please click here for a form.
For Postal Donations you can send a cheque payable to FIREFLY INTERNATIONAL, with a Gift Aid Declaration if you are a UK taxpayer, to: Firefly International, 27a Royal Terrace, Edinburgh, EH7 5AH
From the US:
Our partner Omprakash helps us receive donations from the United States.
Even a small donation can go a long way in Bosnia:
- £1.50 per month will pay for all the materials for a child to attend Svitac activities for a whole year.
- £15 will provide the materials for one week of Svitac workshops.
- £150 will fully fund a film festival in the community.
- £1500 will pay for 7 young people to leave Brcko and attend a week long music camp in the mountains
- £2000 can pay for the costs of Svitac’s annual summer camp for more than 50 children